Please understand that Hentai Hound is embedding videos from other sites, and that we can’t manually review every video that is uploaded to the website (https://hentaihound.com/) and sites where we embed from. We do our best to quickly remove content that violates our Terms of Service or applicable law once that material is reported. Please contact the tube in question for proper removal.
If you see video material that is illegal, wrong, inappropriate or offensive, please feel free to report the content by contacting us at [email protected] – Make sure you include the video link (URL) to the video in question.
If you are the copyright owner of a video that has been embedded on our site, please contact the host site in question. Please use the Copyright form on the respective website to make copyright take-down request. Using our web form is the best way for us to act expeditiously on reports; failure to use the web form may delay processing of your request, and may also introduce errors into the process.
If you wish to report non copyright-related issues, such as trademark, privacy, harassment, unlawful or offensive material, please contact us at [email protected]
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Our Designated Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE (preferably including specific url’s associated with the material);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
You can send your Notice of Claimed Infringement to our e-mail [email protected], or fill in our contact form. Please do not send other inquires or information to our Designated Agent.
Abusing the DMCA Notice procedures set forth above, or misrepresenting facts in a DMCA Notice or Counter-notification, can result in legal liability for damages, court costs and attorneys fees under federal law. See; 17 U.S.C. §512(f). These Notice and Takedown Procedures only apply to claims of copyright infringement by copyright holders and their agents – not to any other kind of abuse, infringement or legal claim. We will investigate and take action against anyone abusing the DMCA notification or counter-notification procedure. Please ensure that you meet all of the legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice to us.